The Tecta America management team is made up of some of the most talented and experienced names in the roofing industry. We lend strategic and financial expertise to your roofing project by providing senior level management strength at the local level with the added benefit of a team of experts from our national divisions.
Mark F. Santacrose is CEO of Tecta America Corp.
- Tecta CEO 2001-2011, 2014-Present; Board Member since 2001
- Previously, Managing Director of Chaifetz Group and CEO of Bagcraft Corporation
- B.S. Accounting, Marquette University; MBA, Kellogg School of Business; J.D., Loyola University
Dave Reginelli is Sr. Vice President of Tecta America Corp.
- Joined Tecta in 2010 as CFO and has been a key driver of stabilization efforts under Oaktree ownership
- Previously served as CFO of Suzo-Happ Group, Eagle-Picher Industries’ Hillsdale and Wolverine Automotive Divisions
- B.S., Utica College of Syracuse University; M.S. Business Administration, University of Illinois
Jeff McMenamy is COO of Tecta America Corp.
- Tecta founding member and Tecta Regional President 2010-2014
- 37 years of roofing industry experience; previously served on the Atlas Roofing Contractor and GAF Contractor Advisory Boards
- B.B.A in Finance minoring in Accounting, Cum Laude, West Texas State University
Kent Schwickert is SVP National Sales of Tecta America Corp.
- Tecta founding member; Tecta Regional President 2010-2014; Schwickert Organization President (1987-2010)
- Mankato Area Chamber of Commerce Chair; NRCA Director and VP
- B.A. in Economics and Finance, University of Minnesota; Graduate, Dunwoody Technical Institute’s Construction Estimating Program
Lindy Ryan is SVP Service of Tecta America Corp.
- 24 years of construction management experience, including owning and operating a Florida based construction business
- Previous NRCA SVP and VP; slated to assume role of President of NRCA in June 2015
- B.A. Marketing, University of Central Florida; Florida State Certified Roofing Contractors license
Mark Gaulin is a Board Member of Tecta America Corp.
- Over 38 years of experience in the roofing industry
- Tecta founding member and former COO (2007-2010); interim CEO (July 2013 – May 2014)
- Former President of the National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA)
- Founded Magco Inc. in 1987, now a Tecta America company, and Metal Fab Manufacturing in 1993
Tecta employs a workforce of approximately 2,500 individuals, at peak season, of which the majority are hourly project foremen and roofing professionals. Roofing work is seasonal in nature and therefore Tecta maintains a flexible workforce that matches resources to market demand.